How To Watch TV by Internet
With the Internet changing so much of our lives… how we shop, how we learn, how we entertain ourselves… now it is changing how we watch television and movies. We no longer need television sets to watch TV, just a computer – Mac or PC computer. Sure we can still watch Internet TV on our big screen television set either by connecting a video cable from our computer to our TV or by using an Internet device such as Roku (for those who don’t have a computer).
But if all you are wanting to do is watch TV by Internet on your computer or from your computer to your TV then a one-time software download from a company like SatelliteDirect is all you need. No hardware to install. No monthly cable TV or satellite TV bills. Then you can watch over 3,500 channels from the U.S. and 98 other countries online (click here for a complete list of countries). Their channels include regular broadcast television networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, TNT, and AMC, along with cable/satellite TV channels such as over 45 ESPN channels so you can watch:
- TV Shows
- Local News
- Business News (stock reports – financial news)
For a more complete list of Satellite Direct’s TV channel selection click here.
SatelliteDirect comes with a 100% 60 day money-back guarantee and excellent technical support. What do I enjoy the most? I especially enjoy being able to watch free movies online (over 75 movie channels), having access to over 45 ESPN channels, and being able to watch news from other countries such as the U.K., New Zealand, and Australia.
So if you want…
- to stop paying monthly for TV, movies, news, or sports television…
- to watch TV from any computer including your laptop while traveling…
- over 3,500 channels from the U.S. and around the world, including all of the major broadcast channels plus over 45 ESPN channels and over then you will enjoy SatelliteDirect’s Internet TV.
Click here to watch to watch a video about SatelliteDirect’s Internet TV.
Now maybe you don’t have a computer but you still want to watch TV by Internet without paying monthly cable TV or monthly satellite TV bills. That’s where Roku comes to the rescue. Roku is the original, best-selling streaming Internet TV and Movie player. With Roku, it’s a snap to enjoy the best movies and TV shows, live sports, music, games and more—all instantly on your TV, whenever you want it. Roku offers…
- 400+ entertainment channels available, including hundreds of free movies
- Live Sports
* NO COMPUTER NECESSARY * NO MONTHLY BILLS * INTERNET READY WITH BUILT-IN WIFI
* CONNECTS TO MOST TVs * HD VIDEO (up to 1080p) * EASY SETUP REMOTE CONTROL
* PRICE: From $49.99 on up.
Roku’s list of television programming is extensive but many of the programs such as Netflix require subscriptions. Here is a list of some of their more popular TV channels:
So whether you opt for SatelliteDirect‘s software program or Roku‘s hardware device, you can have Internet TV with hundreds (400+ with Roku) or thousands (3,500 with SatelliteDirect) of channels, all without any monthly bills.